Selling my Soul: Part III

So you might recall about a year ago I put Google Adsense on my blogs as a way to generate a little extra cash. This lead to me only making $4.04, which I was not able to receive. You would think that I have learned something, but no apparently not. This time it's Hits4Pay.com. I spent a great deal of time investigating this one, and it's not actually a scam, so much as the old free iPod pyramid schemes were. Basically you give them an e-mail address (it doesn't have to be one you check often) and they send you somewhere around five e-mail ads a day. You get paid 2 cents to have the ad-site open for 30 seconds. You don't even have to check them in your inbox, you can find them in your account page on the Hits website. So you could either use an old e-mail that is so crowded with spam already, or just have the e-mails it sends you go straight to the spam folder. Also, for every one you view the person that signed you up, and the person that signed them up, both get a penny. So basically the idea is to create a triangle (cough) of people viewing ads for about five minutes a day. Provided you have a decent firewall there isn't much harm in going to all these ad pages, just make sure you don't download anything off them and get yourself spyware. The only problem really is that you will never make much money, but you stand to make $50 here and there, if you keep up with it.

I was skeptical at first, but although it is an ad-agency and somewhat extreme capitalist nonsense, the site and the money you generate is legitimate (it counts as taxable income). Plus they give you $10 for signing up, once you make your first $25. Click here to become my team member...... Join us.....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Nooooo!!! I won't cross over to THE DARK SIDE!!!!!

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?