I appreciate them more.

What, you may ask, do I appreciate more? Why, long-johns and scarfs, of course. I arrived in Boulder to an unfathomable -5 degrees F. As I've said before, you'd think that since this is Colorado this would be no big deal, but apparently it was at least 50 below the average for this time of year. It's now getting warmer, but it's come to the point where I'm looking forward to a balmy 40.

I was spoiled/teased by the unfathomable 70 degrees in Maryland last week, and now I'm all sorts of hot and bothered... err.. cold and bothered.

But, I'm surviving, mainly because of my new found ability to layer, complimented by my new Old Navy layering tees. That's right, I stepped back into an Old Navy for the first time since my resignation. Actually I went to one in Flatiron Crossing at some point, but this was the first time I bought anything at least. So, now I'm trying to figure out how to work a scarf correctly. Up to this point I've just been wrapping it around my neck, but I find it never quite stays put that way. The answer lies upon the internets.

In other news, I just returned from a two hour mandatory work meeting, at a place that I'm starting to think has completely outlived it's usefulness. But to be honest, we did share some things and I think we may have grown as a team tonight.

Sigh... I'm supposed to e-mail my boss my new availability, and I'm wondering if it will be in poor taste to send her an schedule with a giant X through every hour of every day. I'd quit, but I can't really quit one Pharmaca without quitting them all, and I really have no beef with the Pearl street one, and they've even thrown some modest evening hours my way.

Oh, and I have finally returned to Academia. Hmmm... and I think I just found the name for chapter two.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

a drigga
a drigga drigga
a drigga drigga drigga drigga
DRAKOS!!!!

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?