Migun of Boulder

I do have to say that my last entry was a little over dramatic. I happened to have some free time on Monday and Tuesday so I pretty much spent them in front of the TV, but I managed to do quite a lot elsewhere. I made a total jackass of myself at my work's holiday party, but discovered I rock at Foosball. I also managed to get some holiday shopping done (I gots me some new shoes! Probably good considering I've been wearing my last pair of sneakers well through three serious relationships, more or less). So, as you are probably wondering about the title of this entry, let me move on to the free massage I got on Thursday. I was told by a co-worker of a place that gave you free use of special motorized massage beds, and I was able to convince another to come with me to check this place out. Aside from the half infomercial/ half propaganda video they require new visitors to watch it turned out to be a pretty sweet deal. With the general goal of eventually convincing you to buy the $3000 beds, they allow you unlimited use of their demo beds.

They're called Migun, for some reason, and they utilize the theories behind a number of eastern treatments involving meridians and chi-flow, and apply pressure to certain areas around the spine to help all sorts of health issues. The bed has large jade stones that give off far IR radiation that stimulate certain pressure points to help circulate chi, and elevate respiratory activity. All in all it was at least as good as any massage chair I've every been in, and it's free forever. If one exists in your area, and I know there's one on Route 193, look into it. And with that I've upheld my end of the deal to "spread the word, if you can." I could. So I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?