This entry is pretty much like all the others.

So it's official, I'm now enrolled in school once again. Thus, December shall be the last month of this chapter of The Boulder Chronicles. Starting in January, when I cut down my work hours drastically, start my relatively meager plunge into debt, and begin my part-time graduate work, we shall (my one reader and I) begin the next chapter. If you're wondering what the hell I'm talking about, Look at the bottom of the right column and you will see I have indeed split this blog into chapters, to further the bookishness of it all.

Just for laughs here's some fun facts about my blog:

1. It was originally called the Drakos Chronicles before I came up with the idea to make this a log of my life out west. On that note, it was even called the Tufts Chronicles for a brief period of time when I was seriously considering Medford, MA as my new home. Boston was nice, and I had alot of fun when I visited, but Boulder was the land of milk and honey to me, or rather the land of ricemilk and agave nectar. More on my shattered dreams later this month...

2. I put a great deal more effort into writing the Prologue when I was still in Maryland then I ever have writing Chapter 1 out here. There are a number of good reasons for this. I had more time then. I wasn't as depressed then. Doing laundry here pretty much makes me want to rip my face off. 3 dollars to get my load fully dry? Machines eating my dollar in quarters? Weird white lines on my black khaki pants? It's all getting better though.

3. I'm pretty sure I got a C in Anicent Greek because I spent the night before the final writing entries like this one, rather than actually reading a word of Plato.

4. My closest amici (mas,pl,nom) can't be bothered to read it. My gratitude goes out to those of you who do, as this is the only contact, with three exceptions, I really have with the old east coast.

5. I was expecting to do more with the template design. It would take more effort than I'm willing to give to make it pretty (click if you're brave).

6. To those wondering, I am in fact not gay.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol! You have more than one reader. I've seen the comments. You back for the break? I'm home Dec 20. Also, please, I spent the equiv of $15 on laundry two days ago. I wanted to cry. Instead, I spent another $15 (roughly equiv) for Dominos delivery that took over 1 hr 20 min to get here. oops. And it wasn't free either. :-P

11:31 PM  
Blogger amy said...

first of all, i'm pretty sure you never seriously considered going to tufts. second, i'm pretty sure more than 3 people read your blog, they just don't comment because it would give you an exaggerated sense of self importance. third, you probably got a C in ancient greek because you never did any work, although you can probably get away with blaming me for at least part of that.


i'm glad you're coming home next week

12:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

why on earth would you link to that video drakos. i feel all dirty now. why would nick jr air that video? but more importantly, EggNog and Sweaters!!!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?