Selling My Soul: Part II

Several months ago when I still had a bright future ahead of me, before I turned to drugs and loose women, I announced I was selling out to Google. Well it's looks as though I've made the right decision for because of my ads I have no generated enough revenue to quit my drug peddling gig and take on rock and roll full time, baby. So today I'd like to make another annoucement. My band: The Bipping Boppers One Two Three will be getting back together, and this time we won't stop until we're on the cover of Rolling Stone, yeah that's right.

Bullshit. You know how much my months of advertising (which I am sure RUINED your drakos blogging experience) has profited me? Take a guess? Zilch you say? Almost. Try, $4.04. That's right, a whopping four dollars, and four cents. Worst of all Google Adsense only sends you the first check after you've accumulated $100 in revenues, which considering my rate of a dollar a month (which isn't even true, the money came all at once from the initial clicks of my few loyal readers [specifically, myself on three computers] back in July) will take... a while to reach my fingers.

My point being, I have decided even though the ads are fairly insignificant, they rarely advertise anything useful on my end, and since I just received more than enough money for rent next month from my actual job I'm done with this Adsense nonsense.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

I'm at $2.25. But I haven't had mine as long. But I'm not expecting it to go anywhere either. I didn't realize you had to get to $100 for your first check, though. I kept thinking it was $10. Boo!

11:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?