Unemployed.

So as of today, I still am without a job. Old Navy told me I was hired, and that there would be a new employee orientation this week, but as of yet I haven't heard from them. I could call them, but that would take more effort them I'm willing to exert right now. I just got back from another interview with PlayFair Toys, which would be a sweet job, as I would get to play with toy trains in my downtime. Also I'm waiting to hear about a recieving position at Liquor Mart, the second biggest liquor store this side of the Mississippi. That place is like the freakin' Super G (King Soopers in CO) with aisles and aisles of alcohol. So by tomorrow I should hear about these two jobs, either of which would pay me enough to live here. If I don't get one, hopefully Old Navy will work out, but I'm going to have to get another part-time job to live with that. I need money, as I need to support myself out here until I starting going to school, which for now is still TBD.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lotto tickets. stock up.

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Any thing that happens in our lives will give us a changing. Hope that it will be a good one for you.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?