The Road to Boulder: Move-in Hiatus

So I made it here in once piece, however my modem is still in the mail so it may be a few more days before I can get on for real and post in freedom. Currently I am in the beautiful Boulder Public Library, where I some day hope to be employed.

A few things that must be said:

-My dad refuses to change his watch to mountain time, so he's constantly two hours ahead (he already wakes up at 5am, so his sleep cycle is now 10pm to 3am.

-He also cannot remember a single street name, what direction is west, and what my apartment looks like. Thus I am the navigator. This does not bode well.

In case you didn't know, my parents were kind enough to drive me out here to help me set up, but I have no idea when they plan to leave, so in three days or so their bodies will no doubt be found floating in the Baseline Reservoir. I kid. I love.

(My new place: Before and After - August 2006)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?