The List Ends.

And so ends The Miss List (maybe). As of today, I have only a bit over two weeks in Maryland, and I'm running out of things to prepare. The way I'm going I'll probably have everything packed with a week to spare, during which I'll have nothing to do but sit on my thumbs. Ooh, I know! I'll take a vacation... from unemployment?

Since I'm way OCD about such things, I've organized my entries, so if you'd care to read any of the Miss List you can now find the older entries here or from the link where the archives once were.

Also, my friend Jen has just informed me of her jewelry blog, so if you're into that sort of thing check out Midnight Beadings.

6 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

You should add the squirrels to your list. :-D

I was up at campus today. I took a picture of this squirrel with my camphone.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you forgot:
renn fairs
buying me sandwiches at mad city
utz potato chips
roy rogers resturants
sparky

3:39 PM  
Blogger Drakos! said...

Heather, Colorado has the following:
A Renn Fest
Hot Girls I can buy things for
It's own brand of potato chips

and there are no Roy Rogers (or Sparkies) around here anymore.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

There's a Roy's in Gaithersburg! BAHA! It's like, 3 min from my house too. ::snerk::

10:33 AM  
Blogger Drakos! said...

Glaukopis gets a 1-UP!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Well, I went there yesterday, and they DEFIED me again by being OUT OF BIRCH BEER *AGAIN*. ::growls::

They said something about Coca-Cola making it wrong?? Is there now a dearth of birch beer around the country or what??

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?