One Step Closer.

As the main purpose of this blob is to talk about what I'm up to out in Colorado, I figure I owe it to my two readers to actually mention a bit about my rapidly nearing big move. I succeeded in finding a place to live, and although the accommodations appear to be meager at best, the apartment is within one mile of the three important destinations in Boulder (as far as I'm concerned), the bars, the library, and the school.

(22nd Street - Matrix Real Estate)

There seem to be plenty of windows in the building pictured, however I have no assurance that my own apartment will have them (should I have asked that before I signed the lease?). In all fairness it's a decent rent for a single in Colorado, and most importantly it will shelter me from the elements upon my August 1st arrival. Next thing to worry about? Finding furniture.

2 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Well, I'm glad you deemed us worthy of knowing that you actually MOVED already.

Also, I don't know about your other reader, but I don't think I happen to look anything like either one of those twins.

And I apparently have no permission for accessing "meager." How sad!

Lastly, I think you better invite that poor owl into your apartment to shelter it from the elements!

4:05 AM  
Blogger Drakos! said...

For clarification:

-I haven't moved yet, I still have a month or so.

-By single I meant number of bedrooms, but you make a good point, and let me take it one step further: housing illegal immigrants in my living room, think of the possibilities!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?