Selling my soul: Part I

As any perseptive reader can see, my blog is now chock full of ads. In a fit of boredom I experimented with blogger's connections to Google Adsense, resulting in my selling my soul to capitalism. In my defense, I'm about to become exceedingly poor over my graduate career, and the idea of getting paid simply by having the occasional viewer click on an ad was just too daunting. If the sight of these ads cause you pain, as they often do to me, I'll forgive you if you Adblock them. But, on the off chance you see a product that interests you, those ad links are more or less a charity to my bank account. (To avoid any trouble with Google, I feel inclined to say that I offer no incentives to viewing any ads.)

I am a consumer whore. But at least I'm not as bad as this person.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

I've been thinking about doing that, but I don't know how much that would kill my readership.

Then again, I NEED MONEY.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?