The Miss List: #5 The CSPAC

Across the street from my dorm of two years was the Clarice Smith Performing Center. No building was more convienent for me on all of campus. Ahh, the days of my 11am MUSC130 class. On top of having practically all of my music courses there, the performance halls were top notch as well. Whether a spectator or performer, I must have been to the Dekelboum and Kay Theatres dozens of times.

(CSPAC - May 2006)


Most magnificient of all was the Applause Café, whence I would purchase a Freschetta Pizza and Sobe Green Tea. Delicious and quick enough to get in the ten minutes between class. Finally the Performing Arts Library was the quiet and comfy for those days I spent doing work before my absurdly late ethno ensembles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?