You know what!?

To those of you who have typecast me as some sort of soup-obsessed glutton, I invite you to try and find a single mention in this blob of the word soup, or even bowl for that manner (ignore those within this post, and any comments by certain [the only two] readers)!

I do this not to so much to be a douchebag (although I often play the role well) but more so to express my moral outrage for being defined by the one joke story of mine that caught on in the Classics department.

Am I a one-trick pony?

Note: While proofreading this entry I found that blogger's own JavaScript spell-checker did not know the word blog. It did have blob though, so I figure that's close enough.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try Miss List #6 you soup loving douchebag:

"and of course the Footnotes Café, which could rival Applause in its assortment of sandwiches, soups, and of course, Sobes."

Seven floors of books, but let's talk about the soup!

11:37 AM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

::snicker::

I do believe this anonymous commenter has gotten you.

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The anonymous commenter always gets what he wants.

Except for that second bowl of soup!

12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do have quite the tendency to obsess over soup. also a tendency to be a douchebag. look i'm supporting your blog... what now

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wholeheartedly support your use of owls. Please use more in the future.

Alan

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?