Powershot SD700 and HoW?

So my new camera showed up in the mail, and after taking the time to actually read the user's manual I discovered a number of nifty features, the coolest of which is the color accent mode. Go ahead and click the samples from my parents backyard to see the full picture, if you're interested in that sort of thing:



(Color Accent Mode - July 2006)

I hope somebody appreciates those shots, because I got like eight bug bites taking them. On another topic, I stumbled upon a most interesting book for 2.99 in the bargain aisle at Border's last night. It's the first book in the Haggis-on-Whey World of Unbelievable Brilliance collection entitled Giraffes? Giraffes! Allow me a moment to quote from this very informative work:
The legs of giraffes are filled with various types of fruit juice. You see, giraffes love drinking fruit juices - pineapple, boysenberry, mango-lemon - but their bodes have no real use for fruit juice, so it all trickes down to their legs where it stays and squishes around. This should have been obvious to you.
If that selection wasn't enough to justify my three dollar splurge, I'd recommend delving further into its pages. On a final note, I'm becoming increasingly anxious about the 12 more days until my move. I'm excited to be going out to Boulder, but my parents' constant attempts to help me get ready seem to just be making me more wound up. Apparently I'll be moving to the middle of a wasteland with no possible way of buying silverware, an iron, and a fourth power strip (as if I needed the three I already own), so these are all things I'll need to get now. Yeesh. At least I got some milk today.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where is my face muddafooka?!

7:55 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

Hah! I'm jealous of your camera now.

Nice that it showed up again, though.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?