About Mattresses and Rainbows. Apparently.

Now that I've gone back and posted pictures where they were missing, I suppose it's time I got back to posting then. Well.... Not much to say really, I'm unemployed, I know virtually no one, and Walmart.com completely failed at sending me a memory foam mattress. They failed so much in fact, that I've canceled the order but as I will settle for nothing less than foam I've made other arrangements. So aside from sleeping on the loveseat I got at the Salvation Army for $45, I've been looking for a job. My original hope was to become a full-time clerk at the Boulder Public Library, which is a marvel of architecture that puts Fallingwater to shame, but it looks that as though that position will take a lot of time and well-placed sexual favors. In the meantime I have a lucrative opportunity I working on. If that doesn't work there's always modeling I guess.

(Library - August 2006)

On the bright side my new bus pass lets me ride all over Boulder with no fare, and I've got an official Colorado Driver's License. And let me say this (no offense to my state future official residency): The license is... well... really gay looking. The bottom has a Spirograph like pastel design (pink, purple, turquoise) and then a faded image of the Rockies with a blue sky above it, but the picture and ID info blocks out everything but the fluffy clouds. To top it all off my facial expression is... well... really gay looking. Usually my subtle smile comes out looking far to serious so I tried to look happier. Some how it came off looking as if my face got a signal crossed, and while my eyes, nose and mouth say cheese, my eyebrows seem to say this. So speaking of gay fuel, I have seen two amazingly complete and visible rainbows, of which I only got one crappy picture. These were some nifty rainbows let me tell you.

(Rainbow just before it faded - August 2006)

It was like Roy and G. Biv got together and had a party and invited all of their friends, and then someone spiked the punch with LSD (cf. "It's like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain" -Captain Murphy). Or then again maybe it wasn't like that at all. Apparently I had more to say then I thought. Hopefully next time I post I'll have a job, and maybe some new friends, or at the very least a bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?