Drinking Mountain Honey Wine

So what is your dear and darling Drakos up to out here in Boulder? Why drinking the love of the medievals, mead of course! It would happen that Boulder houses the Redstone Meadery, makers of the finest mountain honey wine aka mead! You can tell by my use of alternate punctuation that I have been enjoying the blueberry variety of this honey wine tonight!


Delicious! They don't sell this stuff just anywhere, so maybe if your nice to me I'll bring you some whenever I come back to Maryland. Unless your not from Maryland, in which case I don't who you are, because who reads this things, but for my few loyal friends who just miss me SOOO much that even the occasionally drunken post is enough to ward off the loneliness.

For those interested here are some more Medieval YTMND links:

Medieval Zidane

Medieval Google

Medieval 404

1 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

I'm rather jealous of your mead.

And you think we're the three stooges?!

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?