The Joy of Memory Foam

So the day has finally come! Today my memory foam mattress finally arrived. It's been a long hard journey, but I'm now officially all moved in. I opened the door this morning to take out the garbage, only to find that two giant boxes were sitting outside my door. Upon opening them up I found three separate pieces of foam, and a mattress pad. After a half hour of ripping plastic open and carefully laying layer on top of layer I put the old girl together.


Update: So after one night, I can't say that it's indeed the greatest mattress of all time. But it's fine. It feels a lot like my old mattress right after I put the comfy eggcrate on it. Maybe after my back gets used to sleeping on something that is too short for me (the loveseat), or the floor, I'll feel more rested. As memory foam, it seems pretty good, after I climb off it there is a substantial assprint that takes five seconds to reshape, I just hope it will maintain it's springy quality after I put through constant use.


Another nice thing about the bed is it came with a free memory foam pillow. It was a good deal as an actually Tempur-pedic pillow retails for $100. I still don't know how much I'm into sleeping on a contour pillow that seems to lock you in one position. All in all it's good to have my bedroom finally set up right. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an interview at a liquor store.

Yep. Couldn't work it in: I like this music in this cartoon. I'm also surprised I didn't try to work the word jubilation into my initial bed description.

6 Comments:

Blogger Glaukôpis said...

So are they not shutting up about Jon Benet as much up there as they are here?

8:52 PM  
Blogger Drakos! said...

Who's JonBenet Ramsey?

10:26 PM  
Blogger Glaukôpis said...

::snicker::

10:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

goto:

http://music.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/07/27/1500-80s-music-videos/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.insuranceandnews.com&frame=true

click on: depeche mode, just can't get enough.

you love it.

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.ifilm.com/ifilmdetail/2660147?loomia_si=1

10:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://dialenics.ytmnd.com/

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?