My Triumphant Return: That time again.

So after weeks of forethought I've finally decided on a course of action for this years holiday vacation. Weather permitting I shall return of December 23rd. This time I've given myself two weeks to start with, so if I get stranded again I'll have some extra time to work with. Last year, as you may recall, I had planned on only spending five days at home, but the snow led me to a two week January vacation. A blessing in disguise you might say. We'll see how this year goes. I'm less concerned about making the most of my time at home... since I'll have plenty of time there when I... nevermind.

Oh, and the we've sold the last Heritage Turkey. Narragansett is extinct. But my hands remain clean. Let's just say I'd need to do some serious catching up if I want to win the contest.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?