Movin On Up!

Yeah, I pretty much quit my job at the Peaceful Mountain. Lets just say things weren't too peaceful last week, if you know what I mean. And if you were there, you know what I mean. Yay worker solidarity! But anyway, my brother (who is pretty much the coolest) and I went to this awesome part tonight, and I totally danced around like a fool until I got wasted and peed myself.
That was bad, but I did manage to embarrass myself in front of people I didn't know, and make a few new friends as well, so all in all it was a good night.

Really? Did I really pee myself? Really?

Anyway, I just wanted to say what a great brother I have for driving me around, and for not totally trashing my blog when he accidentally got editing access to it. The worst he did was to write this little bit, which is practically what I would have written anyway. He could have put something really offensive of embarrassing up here, but instead he just confused me into thinking I had written an entry whilst too drunk to remember, or was otherwise loosing my mind... which I may be. All the same, he did introduce me to Kurt Vonnegut, so I owe him there, which means I'll probably let this little infringement slide.

Oh, and I like the smell of old ladies farts.

_____
I don't remember writing any of this!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Mike. That's... yeah..

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?