Halloween Reflection

With November in the near future, holidays abound, I need to put this month in perceptive.

This month I:

-Won the first battle against Seasonal affective disorder.
-Made my Linux shinier.
-Finished every Vonnegut thing ever.
-Mistook my wireless mouse for my contact lens case.
-Hitchhiked in the mountains.
-Seriously considered a pea coat.
-Pretty much failed at everything.

Next month I hope I:

-Conquer S.A.D. once and for all.
-Make shinier Linux actually work.
-Maybe read a new author maybe?
-"Won't get fooled again". Lyrics by Pete Townshend
-Don't get eaten by a bear.
-Seriously buy the damn coat already.
-Fail a bit less at everything.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the wireless-mouse-contact-lens-case story may be the greatest story you leave in your legacy.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?