Twenty-three.

What good could possibly come of being 23?

I got a voicemail last night in which I thought my grandmother said "Hope you having a good time, or at least feeling better about getting one year old, and one year closer to death," however upon a second listen I believe she in fact said "one year closer to success."

I don't know.. getting older might have it's perks, but I think I'm gonna stop.

_______________________
I'm pretty much sick of it already.

Update: I learned tonight that I might have something to look forward to this year. Apparently 23 is the year the stigmata usually happens. I await it eagerly.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its also when the hemorrhoids start, so have fun with that...

11:13 AM  
Blogger Drakos! said...

Start?

4:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?