In the Mountain Twilight...

It's not really ironic, really more coincidental. I am referring to the fact that this is the 100th published post of The Boulder Chronicles, and I'm using it to officially announce that I'm leaving Boulder. In roughly two weeks, I'll be catching a flight back to Maryland, possessions in tow. This, however, does not mean the end of this blog, although I will eventually transition to a new site, you should consider this to be merely the ending of volume one of The Drakos Chronicles, a masterpiece of the occasional ramblings of my humdrum observations. So anyway, rather than reminisce about my first stay out here in Boulder (as I do hope to return soon), I'll speak/type instead of the future.

As many of you probably know next September I hope to be on a plane to the Czech Republic where I'll be taking a TEFL certification course. This is almost set in stone, I've been accepted into a program, and alls I gotta do is cough up some euros. After the class, I'll be trained to teach English abroad, so where ever I can get a suitable job is where I'll be staying for the year. By moving back to MD for a few months beforehand I should be able to save enough money in order to facilitate my survival in Europe. So of course during my travels I'll keep you all posted on my goings-on in volume two of The Drakos Chronicles, of which I have yet to think up a cheesy enough name. Right now I'm considering Drakos Abroad, The Prague Chronicles, The Drakos Chronicles: Operation Europa, or how ever you say The Drakos Chronicles in Prague-ish.


In summation, I'll update and paraphrase something I said 100 entries ago: It seems pretty likely now that I'll be moving there so I decided to continue blogging for anyone who dares to care what I'm up to halfway across the world.

Stay tuned for my sentimental recounting of every job I've had it Boulder. That task may require a lot of typing. ~D
___________________________
Quite an eventful return from hiatus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Ride to the Top?